Welcome to my Folk Art and Fancies Blog

I am a wood crafter artisan from the southwest Missouri Ozarks.I may just ramble on here about my art workings, my life, and my fancies about what I find fun and interesting in this world.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cabin Tweet Cabin Bird House with Moose and Bear

I've been working this weekend on another cabin bird house. This is one of my favorite designs. My daughter-in-law in California was showing her mother my etsy shop, and her mom really liked my liked my bird houses, and she said "can she make me a northern cabin to take to my cabin in Canada?" (She is from Canada). She liked the pine trees on my winter birdhouse, but didn't want the snow on them.The only other request was that it be blue. So, this is what I came up with.
I took this to work and a co-worker ordered one for her mom too! So I'm making a couple more in case I get another order from my etsy shop.
 Here's the nice feedback my daughter-in-law left me (she's a sweetie)---
"I got the Cabin Tweet Cabin Bird House for my parents (Dale and Sally). I was so happy to get my order so soon! My husband and I were absolutely amazed with all the details and hard work that went into this piece. The birdhouse came out better than the description that I gave to Jennifer! It was honestly the perfect gift for them. Sally was so thrilled with her new birdhouse she actually had goose bumps! Dale enjoys woodworking himself and was truly impressed with with the craftsmanship. I couldn't be happier with mulberrylanefolkart! Thank you so much Jennifer!! :o)"



5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! A great design idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADorable!! And so lovely and well crafted - just a beautiful delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I joined it. I love it alot!!! So cute I love it.
    I wish I was that crafty!!!

    I have a blog and I hope you stop over and check it out!

    Hugs,
    Tricia
    Hillcrest Home Prims

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my new blogging friend. Thank you for joining my blog!!!!I will be checking in for your next post!!!

    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete