Welcome to my Folk Art and Fancies Blog

I am a wood crafter artisan from the southwest Missouri Ozarks.I may just ramble on here about my art workings, my life, and my fancies about what I find fun and interesting in this world.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Love my Lilies!

This is my project this week: Love my lillies! They were hanging all over the sidewalk so I fenced 'em in. I made these little picket fences. It took me almost a whole day to saw the wood, assemble and paint them; but I think it was worth it!...

( I showed this on my Facebook, so sorry to be repetitive if you have seen it.)

P.S. I just added more pictures of my Aunt's art work to the Post below if you would like to have a look!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lillies, and lovely artwork from your aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly talented! They look picture perfect, so much nicer than store bought!

    ReplyDelete